Friday, June 28, 2013

Ten Steps Ahead PT. 3 / But Behind Schedule...

 I had to admit;  like peace in the Middle East per Egypt...I'm behind schedule..but I'm still ten steps ahead! 

Wasn't with the status quo; some are still waiting in the dark after being misled!

Some holla at us;  I heard what was!! played like George Zimmer at Men's Wearhouse?  quid pro quo was the format! 

Some throw a dollar at us!! like that will make things right!! while George Zimmerman types roam the frontier..others get stepped on like a door mat! 

This scholar is back with this!! I floored that pedal to the metal in the hooptie! 

Carrying a sword or machete in the Babylon wilderness;  you can find me where the truth will be! 

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Ten Steps Ahead PT. 3 / But Behind Schedule...

No comments: